Getting married at Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl
The historic Stollenberghof in Fügen is ready and waiting for the civil wedding ceremony. The church wedding can be held at the Dekanatspfarrkirche Fügen, the Wallfahrtskirche am Marienberg or at the Filialkirche St. Pankraz. All three churches are beautiful - the choice is yours. Then the only way is up. You will go up the Spieljoch by the wedding cable car. This is not just a most romantic experience. Here you can have your sensational wedding photographs with panoramic view taken. It goes without saying, that transfer and catering arrangements will be made for the other wedding guests: they will be offered coffee and cake at the mountain restaurant.
One's own wedding arch, the indescribably beautifully decorated hotel foyer - the following reception will take place at Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl. After the congratulations it's time for the wedding dinner and the actual celebrations. We will glady serve a traditional Ziller valley wedding menu, but are always open for your suggestions and special wishes. Wedding cake, music, dance - whatever is required to turn your wedding day into a truly memorable events, we will organise it.
Apropos: We have a special offer for newly-weds: The Dream-Days-package consists of 4 indulgent days, Sunday - Thursday, for two at the Kuschelnest suite.
Civil wedding at the historic Stollenberghof in Fügen - only about 2 km from the Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl.
In one of the three wonderful churches in Fügen:
- Fügen deanery parish church
- Marienberg pilgrimage church
- St. Pankraz church
Enjoy the HIGHLIGHT on the Spieljoch - the WEDDING GONDOLA
The Spieljochbahn lift offers a special experience for bride and groom. The following services are included:
- Ride up and down for the bride and groom in the wedding gondola
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Bus transfer to the Spieljoch for a photo session with a gorgeous panoramic view (photographs not included).
- The ride up and down for the bride and groom is free.
- Coffee and cake at restaurant "Suntime"
Reception & aperitif at the beautifully decorated hotel foyer (Prosecco, elderberry Prosecco, beer, wine, etc.). Congratulations for the bride and groom under the wedding arch.
Our suggestion for your traditional Zillertal wedding menu:
- Beef bouillon with noodles
- Zillertal wedding entree: Roast pork and beef and our homemade liver with parsley potatoes and dumplings
- Liebestraum: We are happy to provide the wedding cake from a confectioner.
Music & dancing to celebrate the "I-do".