Many routes lead into the Ziller Valley,
to the wohlfühlhotel Schiestl
ARRIVAL BY CAR
Many routes lead into the Ziller Valley, to theWohlfühlhotel Schiestl Enter your address here. The route planner automatically calculates your route.
Or enter our coordinates in your navigation system:
N 47° 33.7255 E 11° 84.1019
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
Our wonderful nature is close to our hearts. In order to keep it as intact as possible for future generations, we consider environmental protection to be extremely important. This is why we encourage our guests to travel here by train. The travel time map link will show you how quickly you can get to us by train from your hometown. The nearest major railway station is Jenbach, from which you can easily reach us in the Ziller Valley every half hour. Travelling by train does not often take longer than by car thanks to very good train connections, and on days with heavy traffic, you can often reach your destination even faster by train. Most importantly, the train journey is less stressful and you can enjoy the scenic beauty to the fullest from the train.
You will find further useful information here to help you plan your journey by train:
- IC and ICE night trains at "discount price" – e.g. from Germany to Austria
- Super discount price and Europa discount price from Germany to Austria
- Baggage registration – "Door-to-door delivery" e.g. with Deutsche Bahn for € 29.90 per suitcase or ski equipment
- "Mobile on site": train and bus connections in the Ziller Valley as well as the local ski and hiking buses ensure that guests can easily get about during their stay.
- Ski rental on site: guests of the Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl will receive a 12 % discount on online bookings at Bründl Sports, directly by the Spieljochbahn lifts.
By the way: the Spieljochbahn cable car is located directly in front of the hotel door together with a ski bus stop, from which you can easily reach the other ski areas of the Ziller Valley by bus.
EV charging stations
Two TYPE 2 charging stations for electric vehicles and one Tesla charging station including parking space are at your disposal during your holiday at the Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl.
TYPE 2, 400V, 230V.
Specials for you
- Free parking while you charge
- We obtain the electricity from renewable energy sources from the surrounding area
Parking spaces for electric vehicles
- 1 parking space for electric cars
- 2 parking spaces for electric two-wheelers
- Further charging possibilities on request
- Type 2: 22.2 kW
- Schuko: 3.7 kW
- CEE 5-pin: 11.1 kW
- CEE 5-pin: 22.2 kW