Family holiday with children
Varied entertainment guaranteed!
If the children are well, then the parents are well too!
That is why a good children's programme goes hand in hand with a relaxing family holiday. We are convinced of this at the Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl. Children are especially close to our heart. The little ones are in the very best of hands with our childminders. This means that parents can sit back, relax and enjoy their holiday to the fullest. The Schiestl is known for his rich and varied entertainment programme. We have a lot to offer with our "Schiestl's Children's Weeks" and "Family Autumn" deals as well as the exciting children's programme to guarantee a great stay for young and old!
Children's fun programme at the Wohlfühlhotel Schiestl
We have put together a fantastic children's fun program for our little guests:
- Play to your heart's content on one of the playgrounds nearby
- Exhibition mine and petting zoo along the barefoot trail on the Erlebnisberg Spieljoch in Fügen
- Tour with the Mini-Express Train to the dairy and bread baking at Goglhof
- Mini golf
- Children’s party at the Erlebnistherme with a bouncy castle
- Treasure hunt at the forest playground
- Hikes to the Harter waterfall via the bird nature trail
- Photo safari and hotel rally
- Gold panning at the Wild West town
- Children’s disco with fun and games until 22.00
- Painting evening with finger painting and window colours
- Play and handicraft evenings
- Torch-light hike
- and so much more ...
Zillertal Valley family paradise
The Zillertal Valley is a true family paradise. There is plenty of variety and entertainment for the little ones in breathtakingly beautiful nature, which is and always will be a unique and natural adventure playground. Numerous children's playgrounds make the hearts of children beat that little bit faster. Or you can follow the themed trails of the TUX worlds from the eternal ice of the glacier over gentle alpine meadows into the valley. Adventures await little explorers in the Spruce Castle. A trip to the high ropes course is certainly a highlight of a Zillertal Valley holiday for all those who don't suffer from vertigo. Minigolf and splashing around in the outdoor and adventure pools is always lots of fun. Look forward to family holidays full of happy moments.